Office Room : C266
Tel : +33 2 99 05 32 59
e-mail : A.B@ensai.fr
I was a PhD student from october, 2013 to november, 2016 at CRIStAL in Lille, France, under the supervision of Pierre Chainais and I was part of the SigMA group at CRIStAL. My Ph.D. thesis is entitled “ Non-parametric Bayesian approaches and dictionary learning for inverse problems in image processing”.
- Statistical signal and image processing.
- Inverse problems in signal and image processing.
- Matrix factorization.
- Dictionary learning, sparse representations.
- Classification, clustering.
Tools and methods (favorite)
- Bayesian inference, hierarchical models, latent variable models.
- Bayesian nonparametric.
- Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) algorithm.
- Expectation-Maximization algorithm, variational approximation.
I am particularly interested in working on medical imaging problems.
I am also interested in interaction between Bayesian methods and optimization.
|Jan 15, 2016||A simple inline announcement with Markdown emoji!|
|Nov 7, 2015||A long announcement with details|
|Oct 22, 2015||A simple inline announcement.|